破渔网兜兜 发表于 2020-4-24 16:04:17

【2020-4-24】每天进步一点点

如果专注听力的话,可以先把音频当听力材料进行听写,多听几遍,然后进行翻译对照,因为无法直接上传音频,可以进入我的网盘小组,我会把每天的翻译部分的音频分段,可以用app直接听
因邀请链接会失效,可以加我百度网盘好友,然后我邀请进群,ID:0800308114加的时候备注下鱼C

翻译原文:无论如何我希望你们
保守这个秘密
-看在扎克的份上-当然当然

-我觉得他在撒谎-我也这么想
你打不到我的嘣嘣
孩子们过来一下
-他弄坏了我的飞机-我没有
这件事等会再说我要你们把药吃了
我们病了吗
不算是这是种特殊的药
就像维他命每天都要吃的好吗
待着别动
把嘴张开
-来-不要
翻译答案:Anyway, I'd appreciate it
if you kept this to yourselves.
- For Zach's sake. - Of course. Of course.
Bye.
- I think he's lying. - Huh. So do I.

You didn't get me! Bang! Bang!
Boys, could you get in here, please?
- He broke my plane. - I did not.
We'll talk about that later. I need you to take medicine.
Are we sick?
Not exactly. There is a special medicine.
It's like a vitamin and you'll take it every day, ok?
Stay right there.
Now open up.
- Here, you... - No.

读完一本书原文:One by one, the ghosts floated away through the opposite wall.
“Now, form a line,” Professor McGonagall told the first years, “and follow me.”
Feeling oddly as though his legs had turned to lead, Harry got into line behind a boy with sandy hair, with Ron behind him, and they walked out of the chamber, back across the hall, and through a pair of double doors into the Great Hall.
Harry had never even imagined such a strange and splendid place. It was lit by thousands and thousands of candles that were floating in midair over four long tables, where the rest of the students were sitting. These tables were laid with glittering golden plates and goblets. At the top of the hall was another long table
where the teachers were sitting. Professor McGonagall led the first years up here, so that they came to a halt in a line facing the other students, with the teachers behind them. The hundreds of faces staring at them looked like pale lanterns in the flickering candlelight.
Dotted here and there among the students, the ghosts shone misty silver.
翻译答案:幽灵们鱼贯地飘飘荡荡穿过对面的墙壁不见了。“现在,排成单行,”麦格教授对一年级新生说,“跟着我走。”

哈利觉得两腿像灌了铅,可奇怪的是他还是站到了队列里,在一个淡茶色头发男孩背后,而他的背后是罗恩。他f『]走出房间,穿过门厅,经过后边一道双开门进入豪华的餐厅。

哈利从未想到过竟会有如此神奇美妙、富丽堂皇的地方。学院其他班级的同学都已围坐在四张长桌旁,桌子上方成千上万只飘荡在半空的蜡烛照亮餐厅。四张桌上摆着熠熠闪光的金盘和高脚酒杯。餐厅上首的台子上另摆着一张长桌,那是教师们的席位。麦格教授把一年级新生带到那边,让他们面对全体高班生排成一排,教师们在他们背后。烛光摇曳,几百张注视着他们的面孔像一盏盏苍白的灯笼。幽灵们也夹杂在学生们当中闪着朦胧的点点银光。   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream.
昨日不过今日的回忆,明天却是今天的梦想。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2020-4-24】每天进步一点点