查看: 3130|回复: 4

[交流] 【Chapter 9】The Little Prince(小王子)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-26 22:00:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Chapter 9

I believe that for his escape he took advantage of the migration of a flock of wild birds. On the morning of his departure he put his planet in perfect order. He carefully cleaned out his active volcanoes. He possessed two active volcanoes; and they were very convenient for heating his breakfast in the morning. He also had one volcano that was extinct. But, as he said, "One never knows! " So he cleaned out the extinct volcano, too. If they are well cleaned out, volcanoes burn slowly and steadily, without any eruptions. Volcanic eruptions are like fires in a chimney.

On our earth we are obviously much too small to clean out our volcanoes. That is why they bring no end of trouble upon us.

The little prince also pulled up, with a certain sense of dejection, the last little shoots of the baobabs. He believed that he would never want to return. But on this last morning all these familiar tasks seemed very precious to him. And when he watered the flower for the last time, and prepared to place her under the shelter of her glass globe, he realized that he was very close to tears.

"Goodbye," he said to the flower.

But she made no answer.

"Goodbye," he said again.
The flower coughed. But it was not because she had a cold.

"I have been silly," she said to him, at last. "I ask your forgiveness. Try to be happy . . . "

He was surprised by this absence of reproaches. He stood there all bewildered, the glass globe held arrested in mid-air. He did not understand this quiet sweetness.

"Of course I love you," the flower said to him. "It is my fault that you have not known it all the while. That is of no importance. But you--you have been just as foolish as I. Try to be happy . . . Let the glass globe be. I don't want it any more. "

"But the wind--"

"My cold is not so bad as all that . . . The cool night air will do me good. I am a flower. "

"But the animals--"

"Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies. It seems that they are very beautiful. And if not the butterflies--and the caterpillars--who will call upon me? You will be far away . . . As for the large animals--I am not at all afraid of any of them. I have my claws. "

And, naively, she showed her four thorns. Then she added:

"Don't linger like this. You have decided to go away. Now go! "

For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower . . .

这位鱼油,如果喜欢本系列The Little Prince(小王子)帖子,请订阅 专辑☞(传送门)(不喜欢更要订阅 )

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-26 22:20:20 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 joker11111 于 2017-3-26 22:23 编辑

a flock of:一群
chimney:烟囱
dejection:沮丧
precious:(of an object, substance, or resource) of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly.亲切,珍贵

读后感分享:
以为她娇蛮偏偏又隐忍,以为她脆弱偏偏又坚强,玫瑰惹人怜
What can i do for you is just let you go 很多事就是这样,在恋爱中我们都保留着彼此的骄傲,互相伤害,那样的骄傲在离开时都不愿丢下 离开时如果肯回头,你会发现对方早已泪流满面
我一直都爱你。而没让你感受到是我的错。一定要幸福啊…

读到最后想起一首歌,分享给大家
《你一定要幸福》

沿着路灯一个人走回家
和老朋友打电话
你那里天气好吗
有什么新闻可以当作笑话
回忆与我都不爱说话
偶尔我会想起他
心里有一些牵挂
有些爱却不得不各安天涯
在夜深人静的时候想起他
送的那些花
还说过一些撕心裂肺的情话
赌一把幸福的筹码
在人来人往的街头想起他
他现在好吗
可我没有能给你想要的回答
可是你一定要幸福呀
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-27 07:49:17 | 显示全部楼层
终于又继续了

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +5 鱼币 +5 贡献 +3 收起 理由
joker11111 + 5 + 5 + 3 小小意思,不成敬意

查看全部评分

回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-27 08:36:12 | 显示全部楼层

手残点了反对,啊啊啊啊,我不是故意的,憋气啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-27 08:38:12 | 显示全部楼层

坚持挺难的,上段时间还是没能平衡好自己的时间,反省反省
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 02:31