[练习] 【2018-2-9】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-9 08:49:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
写在前面的话:年前最后一更,新年快乐
翻译原文:
A human who exploits a vulnerability perpetrates an attack on the system. Threats to computing systems are circumstances that have the potential to cause loss or harm; human attacks are examples of threats, as are natural disasters, inadvertent human errors, and internal hardware or software flaws. Finally, a control is a protective measure-an action, a device, a procedure, or a technique-that reduces a vulnerability.

翻译答案:
人可利用脆弱性对系统进行罪恶的攻击。对计算机系统的威胁是引起安全丧失或伤害的环境;人们的攻击是威胁的例子,如自然灾害,人们非故意错误和硬件或软件缺陷等。最后,控制是一种保护性措施——控制可以是一种动作,一个设备,一个过程或一种技术——减少了脆弱性。

读完一本书翻译原文:
“Remember? You and Dad spent an hour watching them hatch at last year's science fair?”
“Well, how do we know there're not … chicks inside these eggs?”
I shrugged. “Like I said, I'm having cereal.”
We all had cereal, but what we talked about were eggs. My dad thought they'd be just fine — he'd had farm-fresh eggs when he was a kid and
said they were delicious. My mother, though, couldn't get past the idea that she might be cracking open a dead chick, and pretty soon discussion
turned to the role of the rooster — something me and my Cheerios could've done without.
Finally Lynetta said, “If they had a rooster, don't you think we'd know? Don't you think the whole neighborhood would know?”
Hmmm, we all said, good point. But then my mom pipes up with, “Maybe they got it deyodeled.

翻译答案:
“记得吗?去年科技展的时候,你和爸爸花了一小时看它们出壳。”
“好吧,可是我们怎么才能知道。。。这些鸡蛋里面没有小鸡?”
我耸了耸肩,“我说过了,我只吃麦片。”
那天我们吃的都是麦片,但是谈话的内容一直是鸡蛋。爸爸认为它们完全可以吃--他小时候吃过农场养殖的新鲜鸡蛋梦飞船鲜美。但妈妈无法摒弃她会从鸡蛋里敲出一只死鸡的念头,然后话题迅速转向了公鸡的问题--我抱着我的麦片只好无语了。最后利奈特说:“如果他们养了一只公鸡,你觉得我们会不知道吗?所有的邻居会不知道?”
嗯,我们都认为她说到点子上去了。但是妈妈仍然不甘心,“也许他们养了一只不会打鸣的。

评分

参与人数 2荣誉 +6 鱼币 +6 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 1 Merci. How you doing ?
ttyhtg + 4 + 4 + 2 感谢楼主无私奉献!

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-9 15:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your  generous giving.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-10 09:48:44 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,该过年了,我说来补课呢,原来已是最后一更
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-10 10:17:46 | 显示全部楼层
祝楼主新年快乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 06:23